Adding Kerb appeal with a Resin Bound Driveway in Long Eaton.
Elite Resin Drives will help you to improve the curb appeal of your home by installing a resin bound driveway. There are numerous benefits beyond the practical. You may feel it is time to make a change. Take a look at this article to see if resin bound driveways are right for you.
What is a resin bound surface?
Resin-bound materials are made from natural stone aggregates, which have been bonded together with resin to give them a smooth finish. This helps to strengthen your driveway and paths. It also makes your kerb appeal last longer. A great news is for anyone who has a dip in their driveway. The porous material will absorb rainwater and allow it to drain.
What is the difference in a resin-bound and bond surface? Bonded surface have a resin-bound base with an aggregate layer on top. This is then allowed to settle. Extra aggregate will be removed to create a natural, stony look. You get the best of both with bonded surfacing. This will keep the aggregate in place while giving the illusion of loose stone. It is a great way to ensure your driveway looks clean at all times.
Range of colours and sizes
You may be wondering how many colors and sizes you can get for a resin bound driveway.
There are many colours that you can choose to personalize your driveway. You can choose from blacks, browns or golds as well as greys, whites, and many stone colour combinations. The resin surface’s performance and durability won’t be affected by the majority of these colours.
You can also decide the size of the stone you want. This is another great step in ensuring that your requirements are met. Smaller stones are typically used on driveways. Large stones are more commonly used for walkways, business fronts, and car parks. Make sure you’re passionate about the decisions you make and refuse to settle for anything that doesn’t suit your needs. You are free to choose your statement colours or subtle colors, as well as the size of the stone.
A smooth driveway can increase its value as well as safety. A resin-bound exterior is visually appealing and reduces the risk of your car getting into cracks or other potholes. That could lead to expensive repairs at your garage.
- The resin in the aggregate is combined with it reduces the growth of weeds. The aggregate acts as a barrier and weeds cannot grow through cracks in the blocks. Resin is an excellent surfacing option that will allow you to spend more time enjoying the summer. It also eliminates the need to weed regularly.
Additions that can enhance the kerb appeal
With a few simple steps, you can improve the curb appeal of your property, whether you’re selling your home or looking to make a move. Here are some ways to make your goal more achievable.
- Gates – a simple way to increase your kerb appeal while adding security. You won’t be disappointed by the variety of gates available. A gate can create wonder and mystery, elevating your home’s status.
- Lawn – When choosing plants for your front yard, it is important to consider colours and scents. A variety of plants like lavender, poppies, and Tulips will create beautiful colours. And the scent of lavender adds that extra wow factor. While adding plants in summer is great, you might also consider planting evergreen shrubs in winter to keep your garden vibrant and interesting.
- Front door: Make an entrance grand with a magnificent front door! Whatever your property size, there is an appropriate approach for everyone. When choosing a new door, you might also consider the shape, color and style.
- Do not be afraid to include numbers and knockers at your front door. These simple touches will help guests locate your home. A knocker is also visually appealing and an easy way to get the homeowner’s attention.
We hope you found this article helpful in understanding how a resin bound driveway can enhance your home’s curb appeal. Contact our friendly team for more information.